Home Hero Kitchen Utensil Set
The perfect set to start up any kitchen! Whether you’re moving into a new home or just looking to replace the old equipment with something fresh.
The Home Hero kitchen set has everything from a simple spatula, to a range of measuring spoons for those fine recipe details. By using nylon cooking tools instead of metal, you enable yourself to use these utensils on non-stick as well as standard pans. And their stainless steel handles give you strong, durable, long-lasting tools that will look great in any kitchen.
Set yourself up right, with this fantastically priced, super eclectic range of utensils.
- The full kit includes 23 utensils total: solid spoon, ladle, solid turner, whisk, masher, grater, scissors, spatula, peeler, pizza cutter, bottle opener, can opener, tongs and measuring spoons.
- Durable nylon heads meaning the tools can be used with non-stick pans.
- 430 Stainless steel handles for durability.
- Low price for such a large range – great value for money.
- Money-back guarantee for anyone that feels the set does not suit their needs.
- Spatula uses high-grade silicone that can withstand temperatures ranging from -22°F/-30°C to 392°F/200°C.
- Simple black & silver design suits any kitchen.
- Dishwasher safe.
Pros & Cons
The wide range of utensils offered in this set perfectly suits anyone looking to build their collection up from nothing. And with the simple black and silver design, it will look great in almost any kitchen.
The use of high quality, food-safe 430 stainless steel in this product makes it especially durable and resistant to corrosion and rust, meaning these pieces can be put into a dishwasher.
At only $24.99 for 23 items, it works out at $1.09 per item, which is incredible value for money, and seeing at the development of these utensils has been geared around quality as well as quantity, they will continue to be fantastic value for years to come.
The only thing to keep in mind when purchasing nylon kitchen tools is that, whilst they will do their job very well indeed, they are not able to withstand temperatures as high as steel can. Meaning don’t leave them rested over a flame, or sitting in a hot pan as this could potentially cause the tools to warp. However, by exercising this little bit of caution you will help enable a much greater longevity for your new utensil set!